Join us for a FREE “Hiring Right” Seminar for EXISTING & NEW WorkSTEPS clients!
At this educational seminar will provide the LATEST information regarding the BEST hiring and work injury management practices to significantly reduce injury incidence and pre-existing condition liability, as well as costs related to maintaining a safe and productive workplace.
You will learn:
- The Benefits of a ONE STOP SHOP for all medical testing
- Best Practice Programming to Hire Right
- Best Practice Policies to Manage Claims
- About WorkSTEPS database of over 1.5 million tests
- About WorkSTEPS dashboard for multi-site scheduling and tracking
- How to guarantee your essential functions are legally compliant
- How to detect “faking” after an injury with 99% accuracy
Larry Feeler, PT, CEAS, WorkSTEPS Founder/CEO is a native Odessan. His physical therapy clinic, Odessa Physical Therapy, is the flagship training and research facility for WorkSTEPS. He is an industrial medicine expert who has presented hundreds of seminars nationwide, is an author, has been a guest speaker on nationally syndicated television, was asked to testify to Congress in regard to the ergonomic standard, and has performed more research regarding work function than any other medical clinician in the U.S.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource Executives
- Corporate Counsel & In-House Attorneys
- Risk Managers
- Disability Management Representatives
- Compliance Officers
- Safety Officers
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Case Managers
RSVP: MARTHA HARRIS AT (432) 366-9541 OR BY EMAIL MHARRIS@GRANDECOM.NET